Page 3 of 3
The debugging process has been streamlined in Linkr 2.3.7 to make it easier to spot anomalies in Linkr. You should report bugs to the Linkr forums. But before you post anything, follow these steps:
- Log into the back-end of your site (as an administrator) and browse the Linkr's Configuration page: Components » Linkr » Global Configuration.
- In the left column, set "Debug" to "yes". Click on "Save" in the top right corner to save the Linkr settings.
- A red "Debug" link should appear on the following page. Click on it, and then follow the instructions (run the tests).
- Search the forums to see if anyone hasn't already brought up a similar problem to the one you're having.
- If someone has, then use that thread to add your information to it. If not, then create your own thread, and make sure to make the title a descriptive one. Also, read this post .
If your site is online, then you might consider creating a temporary account for the email dev - at - l33p.com so we can have a closer look. If you do, please send an email before-hand explaining what your issue is.